Worst Parramatta 17 (1947-2018)

Parramatta's worst ever players 1-17.
1947-2018
(And for the politically correct, Parramatta's "not so good" players)

1. Paul Carige
2. Taulima Tautai
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Robert Muchmore
5. Etu Uaisele
6. Ben Roberts
7. Chris Thorman
8. Carl Webb
9. Shane Muspratt
10. Justin Poore
11. Shane Shackelton
12. Lee Mossop
13. Reni Maitua
14. Joseph Paulo 15. Justin Tsoulos
16. Darcy Lussick 17. Luke Kelly

Players on standby to make team
Kane Evans, Will Smith,

Manager: Stephen Kearney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Neville Glover

• Blimey that sums up our recruitment history doesn’t it? Can’t believe custards like Luke Goodwin, Darren Pettett and Brett Horsnell missed out
  • No Hock?

• That was my first thought also!
  • Vai tautai was Phil’s fav player 

• Brett Scott , Jeff Emery , Don Duffy , Ron Quinn , Ken Stewart , Glenn Mansfield , Greg Henry , Vince Carr , Jeremy Lillis , Mark Ko`Cass , Don Price , Jeff Perl , Gary Vernon , Brett Garnon , Jeremy Ticehurst , Ian Gately , Gavin Catanach , Matt Munro , Bill Greentree , Martin Seal , Rod Collins , Ryan Schofield , Darren Winmill , Andy Patmore , Brett Plowman , Johnny Brewer , Phil Howlett , Keith Blackett , Eparama Navale , Troy Pezet , Julian Troy , Ben Kusto , Daniel Irvine , Adrian Rainey just to name a few .   

• Steel: Ben Roberts would have to be #I for his consistency! He went to England and continued his worst ever status. Ricky Stuart picked him at five eight in game after game at the Eels! It just proves that there is no such thing as a great coach.

• Carl Webb and Crissy Sandow were the two worst selections in modern history!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?"
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year."
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think "
14 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase."
21 minutes ago
More…