Worst Parramatta 17 (1947-2018)

Parramatta's worst ever players 1-17.
1947-2018
(And for the politically correct, Parramatta's "not so good" players)

1. Paul Carige
2. Taulima Tautai
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Robert Muchmore
5. Etu Uaisele
6. Ben Roberts
7. Chris Thorman
8. Carl Webb
9. Shane Muspratt
10. Justin Poore
11. Shane Shackelton
12. Lee Mossop
13. Reni Maitua
14. Joseph Paulo 15. Justin Tsoulos
16. Darcy Lussick 17. Luke Kelly

Players on standby to make team
Kane Evans, Will Smith,

Manager: Stephen Kearney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think I try to add in how much they signed for and what was expected.   Maybe Greg Drake was not as talented as say Justin Poore but for the money and the expectation the club placed on Poore is enough to warrant selection considering he did very little.

• This reply was deleted.
  • will smith? he was one of our best players last year just got fucked with injury
  • Ben Roberts.

O'Hanlon.

Adam Dykes.

• Shane Shackleton and Reni Maitua don't deserve to be on that list. They just played for us when we were complete dogshit.
  • Esi Tonga needs to be there
    • I had him in the original list but decided to replace him with Robert Muchmore.

• I think Muchmore was a better player than Esi Tonga.

What about the Heron

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
8 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
11 minutes ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
15 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
32 minutes ago
More…