Replies

• Don't care

• Putting the rasicm aside...Croatia will have 1 day less to prepare in addiction to having played an extra game (3 extra times).

Will they have enough petrol in the tank is the question, because skillswise, tactically and mentally they sure have it.

PS Going back to your Zimbabwe comment...Aus teams used to be all white and Anglo-Scot- Irish, not anymore.

• Isn’t the whole concept of the World Cup racist ? 

• Explain.

• Simple , you’ve tradionally got whites vs blacks , Blacks vs Browns , Browns vs yellows etc all believing they’re superior to the others with an eventual winner . It’s just now they’ve ethnic cleansed most of the whites out . 

• GO CROATIA!!! The French are disgusting people, the absolute worst tourists in this country, smelly, dirty, loud, obnoxious, untrustworthy, just very obnoxious people..

GO CROATIA.

• Btw , I reckon Croatia will beat them . 

• I’ll tip France for sure! I think England were a bit hard done by to be honest! The first goal by Croatia was clearly a penalty to England. Also notice the colours the referee was wearing same as Croatia (red & black). Also the players for Croatia got away with some dirty cheap shots.

• Lol

not many Frenchmen

Are the team born in France or ring ins

PS - don’t see why it is racist to say French team is more Zimbabwe than French

• They were dalmatians you rolled around with not croatians.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Because they'll give an opinion that's not always favourable . There's plenty of players in the NRL at other clubs that will get wraps on here . So if you're point is that opposition fans will always give a negitive opinion because they play for…"
4 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It would put him as the greatest coach ever if he got a premiership. It would give him one last big challenge, but yeah we will see. Parra probably aren't even interested. 
French just signed 3 or 4 year I think overseas, he won't be back. He is…"
7 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I reckon this current side might just beat Manly next week such is the Jekyll and Hyde nature of this squad.
BA will be the headliner this week so expect a lift from the players to delay his ass pounding."
13 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Luckily for us our defense is the 2nd worst in the comp, equal with the Titans and only better than the Rabbits.
Oh how the mighty have fallen."
15 minutes ago
More…