Replies

• Don't care

• Putting the rasicm aside...Croatia will have 1 day less to prepare in addiction to having played an extra game (3 extra times).

Will they have enough petrol in the tank is the question, because skillswise, tactically and mentally they sure have it.

PS Going back to your Zimbabwe comment...Aus teams used to be all white and Anglo-Scot- Irish, not anymore.

• Isn’t the whole concept of the World Cup racist ? 

• Explain.

• Simple , you’ve tradionally got whites vs blacks , Blacks vs Browns , Browns vs yellows etc all believing they’re superior to the others with an eventual winner . It’s just now they’ve ethnic cleansed most of the whites out . 

• GO CROATIA!!! The French are disgusting people, the absolute worst tourists in this country, smelly, dirty, loud, obnoxious, untrustworthy, just very obnoxious people..

GO CROATIA.

• Btw , I reckon Croatia will beat them . 

• I’ll tip France for sure! I think England were a bit hard done by to be honest! The first goal by Croatia was clearly a penalty to England. Also notice the colours the referee was wearing same as Croatia (red & black). Also the players for Croatia got away with some dirty cheap shots.

• Lol

not many Frenchmen

Are the team born in France or ring ins

PS - don’t see why it is racist to say French team is more Zimbabwe than French

• They were dalmatians you rolled around with not croatians.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
1 minute ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I didn't say classy, I said expensive 
2020 I don't believe Chambers was at the Storm, Olam was on his first cheap contract out of the Qcup and Brenko Lee was also cheap 
Latrell and Manu weren't on huge money, not back then. They were still on…"
11 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think we need to find a winger not a centre. I just don't see how signing Lomax helps with our long term planning of the club. If Talagi does well at 5/8 we will want him to play centre when Moses is back or at a minimum play him at 14. However by…"
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And an order of spring rolls, dim sims, Mongolian Lamb and prawn chips from Canterbury Leagues Chinese restaurant."
15 minutes ago
More…