Replies

• Don't care

• Putting the rasicm aside...Croatia will have 1 day less to prepare in addiction to having played an extra game (3 extra times).

Will they have enough petrol in the tank is the question, because skillswise, tactically and mentally they sure have it.

PS Going back to your Zimbabwe comment...Aus teams used to be all white and Anglo-Scot- Irish, not anymore.

• Isn’t the whole concept of the World Cup racist ? 

• Explain.

• Simple , you’ve tradionally got whites vs blacks , Blacks vs Browns , Browns vs yellows etc all believing they’re superior to the others with an eventual winner . It’s just now they’ve ethnic cleansed most of the whites out . 

• GO CROATIA!!! The French are disgusting people, the absolute worst tourists in this country, smelly, dirty, loud, obnoxious, untrustworthy, just very obnoxious people..

GO CROATIA.

• Btw , I reckon Croatia will beat them . 

• I’ll tip France for sure! I think England were a bit hard done by to be honest! The first goal by Croatia was clearly a penalty to England. Also notice the colours the referee was wearing same as Croatia (red & black). Also the players for Croatia got away with some dirty cheap shots.

• Lol

not many Frenchmen

Are the team born in France or ring ins

PS - don’t see why it is racist to say French team is more Zimbabwe than French

• They were dalmatians you rolled around with not croatians.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
11 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sivo is back this round.
Lomax doesn't want to play wing at the Dragons so I doubt he would come here to play the same position.
He would replace Harper.
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Lomax
4. Penisini 
5. Russell 
That would be the best backline we have had…"
12 minutes ago
Bup replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Lomax is nearly the perfect player Parra need to aquire.
The story's about his attitude and immaturity are prevalent and he's in a environment he doesn't want to be in .
The value here is you can get yourself a footballer for under market value due…"
27 minutes ago
Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
50 minutes ago
More…