stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Team list already lol

• I dont like it - mods

• Lussick 22

• We need at least one more bench and a strike centre

• This reply was deleted.
    • Naden would be good. He was Penriths best player when he came on from the bench in GF.

• Slugg I don't know where you heard this but Naden is an important part of team. I doubt they would let him go. On the other hand Caleb Aitkens is going to Raiders sne a very decent player. Recruitment  for Eels sucks they should have got him and Flanaghan. I will no longer talk of Cleary and Panther's incredible year with this new bunch beginning their careers. Lots on here are delusional try making a final, GF, becoming minor premiers and playing undefeated 17 in a row. Instead of knocking pray tell when Eels maybe good enough to achieve any of this?  I believe it's an honour to make GF for any team and one winner. Storm have won and competed in many  with heaps of experience.where this was Baby Panthers first time. They can take P Plates off now. 

• Lots were waiting till after GF Slug. 

• I follow Eels long term. Many relatives have played for other clubs. You would be surprised how quick you could become say a Rooster or Bulldog fan if you had a son play for them or a daughter marry an opponent. 

• Well then you must be related to the Cleary's :D

• If I had a son play for the Bulldogs I'm afraid I'd have to disown him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…