stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Now I am not too sure what can be done with Waqa but I am backing Opacic.

Get Waqa firing and we could end up with two strike centres imo.

Or like someone else suggested, Fergo to centre, Waqa to wing.

Bit too early to call "All is lost," imo.

• Bulldogs just announced former all black coach Steve Hansen in their coaching staff

• The Bulldogs will be a top side in 2021 as will Titans, Dragons, Cowboys. 

• In all respect, Barrett failed at Manly with that squad; more pressure on him than other coaches. Lets see how he goes, and don't forget Flanagan will not have the experience of origin type players around him.Foran has also gone to Manly.

• They'll be better, they really couldn't be worse, but they'll still be bottom 4.

• He's not on the coaching staff as such, they've just brought him on as a high performance consultant. Classic case of a guy who is parlaying his success into dollars wherever he can.

• No chance If wonka is there.  Reads D like Stevie Wonder reads music.

• Is the roster weaker in 2021?  Currently yes it will be. 
    M Jennings is gone, Evans is gone. Fergo is on his last legs and Sivo has lost his mojo. 
    Currently we've replaced M Jennings with Opacic. Can't call that an upgrade. 
    Our spine should still be maturing which is great but if any go down we're very, very short on depth. 
    Obviously the recruiting for 2021 is ongoing but at this stage we've not added to our talent pool. 

• This is a great concern to me mutt,  your roster needs to continually improve if you want results to improve. We were always going to struggle to improve our roster this season due to our salary cap constraints but losing players unexpectedly makes it harder.  

This is why I think it is important we make changes in our coaching staff, something has to change or we will go backwards. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Agree Poppa. I’d love to see Nuikore moved permanently out wide. Reckon although he does well in middle he could offer so much more out wide for us. Replacing Jennings experience is the big worry not just for us overall but Sivo  will miss his guidance sorely.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"great blog HOE. Our aging roster is a massive concern, especially when we need to replace aging front rowers at a time our backline is bog average.
I love RCG but he's 31 this year, there's a bloke from St Helen's that's not as big as him but plays…"
24 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I don't think we can make the 8"
43 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Yes"
52 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"I'll never leave.I don't care how bad we are going I'll always back an under dog no matter what.Staying hard has its testing times and this is just another one of many along the journey.My NFL team has never won the SB and lost a game that seemed…"
4 hours ago
More…