stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is Jayden Sua from Souffs off contract 2021?  If so, it would be great to acquire from November 1!  He would be an awesome pick up.  

• I think our spine will improve but I think our weakness will be the bench and our wingers/centres.

We won't win a comp or finish top 4 with these guys. Sivo looks like he's forgotten how to play, Fergo is on his last legs, Waqa can't tackle and Jenjings is GORRNE.

If we don't make at least 2/3 reputable signings in our backs I think we are in for a long year - plus will we be so lucky on the injury front in 2021?
    We look very thin depth wise so this also concerns me. It's still early so let's wait and see if the above gets addressed by the master coach.

• Frank you raise a good point; we need to replace with like for like type players and experience. 

• Great idea Mitchy, we can go to the People Tree and pick our own.

New First Unexpected: PEOPLE IN TREES

• Sir Col, that looks a bit like the nrl, a few always trying to climb the ladder / tree.....

• Yep top 4 again although to be a genuine contender we need a strike centre I think. 

• I think we also need a real good back up to Paulo and RCG.  When they came off in games we noticeably dropped off especially in go forward. 

• I can see us missing the 8 with super dope in charge.

• I think we will make the top 8 and bow out in straight sets again. We at least need better assistants for BA that will help with his weaknesses so we can go to the next step. We have not gained nothing with the players we gained, Opaic couldn't push his way in to the cowgirls and their centres were bog average, Papali'i I liked when he first got a chance at warriors but his defense is very average and is only average in attack, seems to of lost appeal to me and is average at best. We need an impact forward for the bench at least to help our run on forwards as they are average except for Niukore who is good enough for a run on forward.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Win comfortably. "
4 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"What i take from this story with BA, is that BA plans to be here long term? "
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"To forward heavy and relying on the power game.
This is why we will never win a premiership with BA coaching. 
He hasn't adapted to how the game has changed. Not sure if it's stubbornness or he has no idea how to run a different game plan but enough…"
23 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"My thoughts exactly. "
42 minutes ago
More…