stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only nine more to go. *sigh*

• I believe Eels don't recruit well. The power of one got up and cheered David Gower on GF Day. Fui Fui gone I have no one. 

• Top 8 maybe but not top 4. Im not confident with Ferguson or Sivo. Need a couple of wingers (Dunster should get a chance) and someone else. Still need a couple more players besides what have already been purchased. Brad Arthur needs a decent assistant coach like Flanagan, Sheen, Or someone eqivalent in my opinion.

• We have more signings coming.  The Club has already stated that more will be announced in the coming weeks.  Not saying with any confidence that they will be good signings but we have more on the way!

• Need a gun front rower be it an old head or young bloke on good feet .  We load games at the 30 min mark when our big boys come off . All momentum shifts . Be looking at qld .  Storm have fished there successfully for years .   It is the breeding ground for guns . 

• Naden was dropped for the GF because his defense is terrible, tackle efficiency of 68% could you imagine him and Sivo on one side Blake and Blake on the other?

• Thats what I was thinking. If Opaicic can set up his winger he might be a better option then Naden.

• I hear what you arw saying eggy - BUT - isn't that why teams have coaches, to rectify weaknesses and improve players and the team.

• But but but Ivan Cleary got coach of the year and if he can't identify and fix the problem in a whole season how the Hell  is our so called Bush bum useless good for nothing never take us to a premiership Bush coach going to fix it?

• With another contract extension - have faith brother - all will collapse around us in due course.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
16 minutes ago
Jake replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Could it be Maika to make way for Lomax.
Round 4 deadline. Maika suspended until round 4. Hmmm"
19 minutes ago
Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
25 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
56 minutes ago
More…