Replies

• Hope you're right 

• Where is this coming from? Good if true but a bit more info would be nice

• I heard it on the radio on triple M today by Brent read. There's an article on fox sports about it now

• Yep, just found it, thanks. I would be sorry to see Smith go but it would be great to get Cotric.

Let's hope we can keep enough cash for Niukore as well, I do not want to see him go to another club, would rather lose Nathan Brown. 

• Bert, we are out of lockdown. I'm fully loaded with bobo now. My face is fatter than Phil Goulds...just with no wrinkles.

• Lol...did you get the filler in lips done too? 

• Indeed

• What a flog of a comment Bert. 

• agreed

• Ughh Jakob arthur..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I had to go over to TCT to see if I was the old dribbler Hugo mentioned as my comments were not supportive of any particular faction, view or site.....so it wasn't me, although in saying that don't let the facts spoil the story. Points being made…"
14 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Good on you for acknowledging you're an idiot, bro."
59 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"The old toilets stalkers . The guys that lurk around the toilets at training sessions waiting for players to need a piss , just so they can pretend to take a piss at the trough next to their idols. 
I bet they were horrified when they found out…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Wonder if it was " an accident " . She only got her start because her dad was a highly respected Freemason. "
1 hour ago
More…