Replies

• Hope you're right 

• Where is this coming from? Good if true but a bit more info would be nice

• I heard it on the radio on triple M today by Brent read. There's an article on fox sports about it now

• Yep, just found it, thanks. I would be sorry to see Smith go but it would be great to get Cotric.

Let's hope we can keep enough cash for Niukore as well, I do not want to see him go to another club, would rather lose Nathan Brown. 

• Bert, we are out of lockdown. I'm fully loaded with bobo now. My face is fatter than Phil Goulds...just with no wrinkles.

• Lol...did you get the filler in lips done too? 

• Indeed

• What a flog of a comment Bert. 

• agreed

• Ughh Jakob arthur..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

iamnot replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"I'll never forgive him for his role in destroying any chance of a draft in the NRL, which is desperately needed. He got his wish, then pissed off to Manly anyway. "
2 minutes ago
Sparky 74 replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"It be right to guess that i am not a fan of BA as the coach of the Parramatta Eels, hell he might be a good guy but in any other club would of shown him the door.
He needs to be moved on or simply the board need to stand down for extending his…"
3 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Yeah well said Poppa. The issue with our club is everyone is comfortable. They might be doing a competent job in the sense that the place is not a basket case and we have done ok in the past. But since the times are getting more difficult they are…"
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I'll also say Forty did call out how Talagi is being stuffed around and how bad that can be for his development and Russell to Centre makes no sense when wanting him to improve as a Winger."
21 minutes ago
More…