Replies

• Yeah, I hear there is some real cheap accomodation available at the Opal Towers

• If it gets bad in NSW (Melbourne levels) the comp will be temporarily moved to QLD. At least that's what I've heard there contingency plan is.

• Nup, PVL will play the comp in Antartica to meet the broadcast obligations if he has too.

The Parramatta Penguins has a nice ring to it......

• Sounds like your a giver Embers lol 

3710302190?profile=RESIZE_930x

• You got me in one Poppa 😂

• No cancellations

We winners

• Our Qld Premier has accepted all the AFL teams and matches, she will do the same for NRL 

• Of course it will. The Eels are a premiership threat so the curse will rise yet again and rob us of the opportunity to end the title drought. No winner declared

• Has there been any indication by way of news that it will be cancelled? I would imagine that it would have to get extremely bad for it to be cancelled.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"I've never been to Aldi Carls - not for any specific reason - I've just never been. Might get down there tomorrow and check it out :) Good. Different."
22 minutes ago
colin hussey replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"This is where our team is very much under strength as we really do not have much in alternatives, according to the eels team page the only winger we have as a replacement is Haze Dunster, the only other real option is having Taka at Centre & move Bl…"
24 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"LOL! - what about his hair :))"
27 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"Lol mick"
27 minutes ago
More…