Replies

• If it gets bad in NSW (Melbourne levels) the comp will be temporarily moved to QLD. At least that's what I've heard there contingency plan is.

• Nup, PVL will play the comp in Antartica to meet the broadcast obligations if he has too.

The Parramatta Penguins has a nice ring to it......

• This reply was deleted.
      • You got me in one Poppa 😂

• No cancellations

We winners

• Our Qld Premier has accepted all the AFL teams and matches, she will do the same for NRL 

• Of course it will. The Eels are a premiership threat so the curse will rise yet again and rob us of the opportunity to end the title drought. No winner declared

• Has there been any indication by way of news that it will be cancelled? I would imagine that it would have to get extremely bad for it to be cancelled.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
1 hour ago
More…