3 Questions.

1. Will the Parra Eels win the 2020 Comp and is this team good enough to be mentioned as world champions ?

2. What position will the Eels finish ?

3. What happens with Brad Arthur if we finish bottom 4 ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. Yes and if not this year, we've entered our premiership window

2. Eels will finish between 1-4

3. We won't finish bottom 4

• This reply was deleted.
    • Why is finishing bottom 4 not worth considering?  2018 we were top 8 certainties to only finish with the worst record in the comp by far. Anything can happen poops

• I like the World Champions tag. The NRL have missed an opportunity there Popy. Maybe they should consider you as V'landy's assistant !

• 1) We'll find out in October

2) Top 4

3) Gonski

• 1.  Not this year

2.  1-4

3.  Sacked 

Lot will depend how we start. If we get off to a flyer in the first 6 to 10 weeks, we are going to be a massive chance .   Need to start well IMO. 

• 1. They can

2. 2nd

3. Sacked.

• Helped by yet another easy draw ( you can't half tell the NRL  are desperate for the eels to win a comp ) the  eels will make the 8 but won't be able to match  it with top sides as always .   Parra had more possession and tackles inside the storm 20 in the si final and they  could not even score . 

Unless a miracle has happened during the pre season it will be a case of the eels being world beaters against crap sides and big time losers against the top sides.

• 3rd -4th place finish, we would have to get some decent luck in regards to other top 4 teams injuries to really win it.

Still think Browns a bit green in the halves but depends on the effect of Johns, with johns assistance we might find another level of confidence.

Anything is possible this year imo, which is a lot better than being no chance.

Matto is going to be huge for us, i can just feel it, lets hope RCG will be the same.

This timmy curse has gone too, the first year where its been fully lifted in over a decade, his presence not being around the team cannot be underestimated, its a huge bonus to have him gone.

• If we finish bottom 4 BA should be sacked before seasons end.

• Snake do you know what Johns record is when it comes to helping players be better? He has been at a lot of clubs in a coaching capacity what has he actually done ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
1 hour ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
2 hours ago
More…