Will Benji succeed into a good coach?

I have serious doubts that he will be a good coach, im prepared to call it now, he will be a flop.

i just dont see that he will be a good man manager (like me) 😜😜

i also dont see how to will make players grow and improve. Im doubtful he can out coach other coaches game plans

Many good and great players havent been able to make the coaching step

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wait and see

• I'll say not a chance in hell . Like you , I don't think he fits the personality profile of a good coach . In fact I predict him to be an epic fail .  Watching him interview players on TV he still always has to make it about him .  

• ✅ 

• Totally agree. Watching him on tv was painful. Brilliant player in his day but not a leader. Can see him going down the same path as Kevvie W. With any luck ice will get out of his deal early and switch with N Brown

• 💯 it will always be about him 

• Nope, it's mentally tough & that's where he going to find it tough. 

• I hope so but I don't think so time will tell 

• He be better off being Benji the pooch

• Just another ricky stuart. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Typical benji all about himself 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
57 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
6 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
7 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
7 hours ago
More…