Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi hand seems to be causing him a lot of trouble recently

• LOL

• Clever :)

• Caught up a grass skirt?

• I'm hearing straight from buzz himself, don't be surprised if more comes out of this, for the worse.

• Yep, was seen with  Radradra and his manager at  North  Parracombe Maccas on Monday 

• This whole situation is disasterous for us fans (and him but that's not the point of this forum).

We missed radradra massively and that coupled with expectation seemed to basically destroy our team in 2018. I can't help feel this whole affair will have similar implications.

Even if this bloke is 100% innocent, the situation will play on his mind, and I can't help feel he won't be the same smiling sivo we witnessed in 2019.

• Still not at training ? hmm

• It's all an NRL Greenturd conspiracy!

• Any update re sivo ?  Has he trained ? All very quiet 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CP replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"The Canberra and Dolphins game is probably the two worst games I've seen Parra play under BA. He's either lost the locker room or needs to fire a rocket up their ass' to get a response from them. 
They obviously have the ability to play good…"
4 minutes ago
Speech replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"I have been impressed with Tualagi and surprised he was the one dropped. Seems also Cartwright is playing injured so may be best to rest him."
4 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Both shit but, can we agree on that LB"
6 minutes ago
iamnot replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Before Smith 'resigned', Denis Fitzgerald had already announced before the 2006 season kicked off that Smith's contract wouldn't be renewed and that Hagan would be head coach in 2007. Smith only resigned after an off field incident occurred with Tim…"
6 minutes ago
More…