Who owns Parramatta Leagues

Hi this maybe a silly quesion but I have a mate who is a South Sydney supporter and bets his left b.... our club is owned by Castle Hill RSL in which I find laughable.

Can anyone dig up some dirt on who owns our club to throw at him ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is correct. 50% owned by Castle Hill RSL.

50% owned by Hillsong

• Turps your wrong 60% owned by Ivan milat

40% kens of Kensington 

• 2864806185?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hillsong muppy.

• thanx

• Off topic but just reminded me when Hillsong was mentioned... was thinking recently how many players apart from Tim Mannah are apart of that cult? Hopefully when he leaves they have less of a presence within our club

• well said.

• come on guys give me an answer

• the leagues club owns the team, leagues club was originally built in 59 by players the two Jacks.

Im not to certain on the history im sure sluggy will be able to fill you in.

The leagues club was built for the team and the community and was built to help raise money for the team and to act as a base for the team..

Its not owned by castle hill RSL, not even part.

• Thanx snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
After sitting through that deplorable effort .... our clubs 2nd such effort in the first 7 weeks of the season you referred to the group as a 'part time team' , a team that 'looks for the soft option ' and doesn't compete on plays within the 80 mins…
21 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
1 hour ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
More…