Who owns Parramatta Leagues

Hi this maybe a silly quesion but I have a mate who is a South Sydney supporter and bets his left b.... our club is owned by Castle Hill RSL in which I find laughable.

Can anyone dig up some dirt on who owns our club to throw at him ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is correct. 50% owned by Castle Hill RSL.

50% owned by Hillsong

• Turps your wrong 60% owned by Ivan milat

40% kens of Kensington 

• 2864806185?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hillsong muppy.

• thanx

• Off topic but just reminded me when Hillsong was mentioned... was thinking recently how many players apart from Tim Mannah are apart of that cult? Hopefully when he leaves they have less of a presence within our club

• well said.

• come on guys give me an answer

• the leagues club owns the team, leagues club was originally built in 59 by players the two Jacks.

Im not to certain on the history im sure sluggy will be able to fill you in.

The leagues club was built for the team and the community and was built to help raise money for the team and to act as a base for the team..

Its not owned by castle hill RSL, not even part.

• Thanx snake

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
30 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
36 minutes ago
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
40 minutes ago
"Lets compare 2024 dragons attitude to eels 2024. Dragons belted a good warriors team with effort and a great defensive pattern. Shows Flanagan in a short space can turn a team around. "
42 minutes ago
More…