WHO ARE ARE THE BIGGEST DOPES IN THE NRL MEDIA

The Standard and quality of people in the media is at a all time low , it's seems like if you were a great player you get a contract with either 9 or Fox .

This is my list of dopes who I take absolutely no notice of .

SBW 

This guy sounds like he is whispering a secret when he speaks and I'm yet to hear him  make a coherent comment . 

Andrew Johns 

By far the biggest fuckwit in the media , has made some of the most outlandish predictions with his "  Jarrod Mullen will be the NSW halfback for the next 10 years " being one of his best .

Their  is no doubt he is on some kind of hallucination drug when he is commentating , how many times do we here  the racist  dope say,

" Was that a knock on "

"Was that a high tackle "

" Did he drop that " 

And then when you see the replay it was not even close to what he was saying . He is  one of the worst judges in the game and he has the history to  show it .

Jonathan Thurston 

I can't go to hard on him because he is a good guy but it's plain to see he is only on 9 to fill in a quota , but I can't take this dope seriously 

Erin Molan 

This ET lookalike for years when she was ruining the footy show would cause my dog to get hysterical and have a fit each time he saw her face on TV , he has since passed away and I suspect all the anguish Erin's head caused him played a part in his death .

Now for journos who are on tv .

Brent Read 

How this fool not only got on tv but was given a job at a  news paper is a disgrace this is a fool who said on national radio that Jason Tamalolo was the best back rower he has ever seen . 

Paul Crawley 

Have to be careful what I say about Paul because i have my suspicions he may have a illness that affects him , all I  will say is calling hin a dope is being kind .

Paul Kent. 

This clown"s  biggest issue among many is that he has no shame is showing his bias towards those he likes , he has his head so far up Ricky's butt that he knows his bowel movement patterns. 

A special shout out to Phil Rothfield , I have a  mate who's daughter does make up at fox studios and she says old Buzz  turns up pissed  everyweek and goes on air pissed bless him .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Andrew johns sounds like he is slurring at times like he is drunk. 

I don’t mind vossy and Ginnane

Ginnane especially on the radio. When I am down in the garage working away on the toys I would rather listen to his call instead of trying to watch it on fox and listen to the other muppets. 

• Mick Ennis, captain obvious and captain serious all mixed into one = Captain Funkenwagnell

Vossy, I do luv his classic comentator one liners

• Shit I'm pretty much agreeing with you Frankie although you haven't mentioned Gus or Anasta. Some of the journos like Reid come across as inarticulate ignoramasus. Very hard to watch.

• You pretty much nailed it - the thread should have been more like - who is actually good .

I do say I prefer read than most journos he tries not to be as sensationalist .

''channel 9 is just horrendous - haven't watched them in years except the Sunday show and even that I don't watch anymore

yvonne Sampson has gone backwards in my opinion 

Cronk is just annoying with his word salads 

the one I miss was gasnier , he was fair to all teams and also had good insights 

Lara Pitt I also like 

• Rothfield and Hadley, followed by 80% of Fox and 9.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…