WHO ARE ARE THE BIGGEST DOPES IN THE NRL MEDIA

The Standard and quality of people in the media is at a all time low , it's seems like if you were a great player you get a contract with either 9 or Fox .

This is my list of dopes who I take absolutely no notice of .

SBW 

This guy sounds like he is whispering a secret when he speaks and I'm yet to hear him  make a coherent comment . 

Andrew Johns 

By far the biggest fuckwit in the media , has made some of the most outlandish predictions with his "  Jarrod Mullen will be the NSW halfback for the next 10 years " being one of his best .

Their  is no doubt he is on some kind of hallucination drug when he is commentating , how many times do we here  the racist  dope say,

" Was that a knock on "

"Was that a high tackle "

" Did he drop that " 

And then when you see the replay it was not even close to what he was saying . He is  one of the worst judges in the game and he has the history to  show it .

Jonathan Thurston 

I can't go to hard on him because he is a good guy but it's plain to see he is only on 9 to fill in a quota , but I can't take this dope seriously 

Erin Molan 

This ET lookalike for years when she was ruining the footy show would cause my dog to get hysterical and have a fit each time he saw her face on TV , he has since passed away and I suspect all the anguish Erin's head caused him played a part in his death .

Now for journos who are on tv .

Brent Read 

How this fool not only got on tv but was given a job at a  news paper is a disgrace this is a fool who said on national radio that Jason Tamalolo was the best back rower he has ever seen . 

Paul Crawley 

Have to be careful what I say about Paul because i have my suspicions he may have a illness that affects him , all I  will say is calling hin a dope is being kind .

Paul Kent. 

This clown"s  biggest issue among many is that he has no shame is showing his bias towards those he likes , he has his head so far up Ricky's butt that he knows his bowel movement patterns. 

A special shout out to Phil Rothfield , I have a  mate who's daughter does make up at fox studios and she says old Buzz  turns up pissed  everyweek and goes on air pissed bless him .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Andrew voss, absolute muppet whose never laced on a boot, same as Ray.

Erin Molin or any token female

Andrew Webster, lisping limp wristed tool.

Any QLDer in commentary except JT.

Sam Thiaday, total bore obsessed with himself

• This reply was deleted.
    • Danika wow wow wee wah

• Danika is smoking hot!

• X 1000. Danika is so hot. I switch from Kayo to the dopes on 9 before a game, just to see Danika. 

• Rappetite, I'll agree with you there. 

• I do agree but how does Allana Ferguson get left off this team list?

Scott

• Scott, I'll agree with you too, good taste.

• Alana Ferguson sexy af and tiny 😉

• Add Yvonne Sampson to that list

• SBW asking a question last night "oh hey umm the thing with umm hey yeah?"

It's easier to make out what Sleepy Joe Biden sez.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
28 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…