Replies

• none of it matters unless its a grand final win 

• Well if he cant win any finals games in 7 years its a good indication you aint gonna win 4 in a row and win a comp any time soon..

So it sort of does matter Trent, the best indication of the future is the past, its not looking good for Brad.

• as much as afew people dont like him he has done a pretty good job from turning the shit show he inherited into a top 4 side so I'm happy for him to finish his contract 

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmm - you got me Snake, I cannot think of anyone who could fail that badly and still get an early contract extention.

• Love you snake 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Trolls, whats trolling about stating some basic facts?

• Why is he a troll? WTF are you talking about?

• Name me another coach with a worse record who has kept his job for 7 years, make that 9 at the end of 2022?

We need Flanno asap.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 
7 seconds ago
The Badger replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch."
5 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.
I am unsure how I would react in that situation."
17 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
33 minutes ago
More…