Replies

• Well We Will Well? I don't understand the blog title...

• wmeel wmeel its simple good old loyalty to a mate not many on here are loyal people

• Superman eels/ Coach since you own the North Parramatta MacDonald's franchise how do you feel about he the proposed redevelopment of the site ? 

• my dear mate frankie how you going?

•  Superdope  how is the St Marys side you coached  3 years underfeated , the NRL career and the coaching of Penriths Jeresy flegg side ,not to mention the 3 houses in Mount Druitt and your thriving Maccas in North Parramatta , all from a canoe paddling  coconut eating Cook Islander  and we thought Taka was bad 

• That was a flawless Fong Standard Spray AAE . 

• fong we are mates now

• Coach show me evidence that you have a IQ score higher than 60  and I'll think about it . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? "
1 minute ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
17 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
27 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
31 minutes ago
More…