Replies

• Well We Will Well? I don't understand the blog title...

• wmeel wmeel its simple good old loyalty to a mate not many on here are loyal people

• Superman eels/ Coach since you own the North Parramatta MacDonald's franchise how do you feel about he the proposed redevelopment of the site ? 

• my dear mate frankie how you going?

•  Superdope  how is the St Marys side you coached  3 years underfeated , the NRL career and the coaching of Penriths Jeresy flegg side ,not to mention the 3 houses in Mount Druitt and your thriving Maccas in North Parramatta , all from a canoe paddling  coconut eating Cook Islander  and we thought Taka was bad 

• That was a flawless Fong Standard Spray AAE . 

• fong we are mates now

• Coach show me evidence that you have a IQ score higher than 60  and I'll think about it . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Is it. If you want BA gone, winning doesn't help. "
5 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Fong we've never met. I'd like to have a beer with you if you're ever open to that. That aside, the entire Bondi story is truly heartbreaking. That poor guy will literally never be the same. When you're young you think you're bulletproof. That poor…"
1 minute ago
RustyNuts replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"It really does put things in perspective. A loss like that used to eat at me for days until my kids said they didn't want to watch football with me because of how I reacted. A game isn't worth putting your kids off from wanting to sit with you. I…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think all Eels fans want us to win and be proven wrong as it means we are doing well. Only thing is i can see it happening where we come good for a little bit, then we fall apart late and miss out again but since we came back it means BA stays,…"
4 minutes ago
More…