Replies

• Cheers mate. Thanks for the heads up.
  • 3320914559?profile=original

• I fear you maybe mistaken. Manly at Brookvale is no easy task. The Cowboys are the only away side I’ll be tipping this week.

• It's OK Snake has seen this when it premiered. Snake, we told you not to tell us the result!
  • I have to disagree! Snake, I don’t think the Eels will beat Manly at Lottoland and in fact unless there are drastic changes I’ll be surprised if the Eels win their fist 4 games this year! 

• BA coached teams usually respond well after a loss.

• Agree Snake. We should respond well.
    • How do we protect our halves? That is the question for me.
      Merrin blind sided Brown - big time - Brown needs to step up.
      The rest of the PP fwds focused on taking out our halves. They (PP) were sloppy in attaxk but their defence was first class and they did what they wanted to us in the second half.
      The Eels aren’t a grubby team, we will struggle against the grubby ones unless we have a plan.
    • Monto parra started last year 2 wins 4 losses yet finished top 4. As defence has been our best attribute past 2 years losing early rounds isn't unusual but wouldn't expect to lose more then 1 or 2 from first 4 this year. Even if we do though it not the end of the season.
      Defence will improve as season goes on as will our attack but some of the lazy arm grabs and missed tackles were signs of fatigue and lack match fitness and will be minimised as season progresses.
    • They have already lost Rd 1 so it is impossible to win the first 4 games this year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
6 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
11 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Really ? Ok 
if he was Bellamy's son yeh I can understand that assumption by people .... I don't get this one lol sorry "
12 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If we are paying 400k for a player of Simonsson's limited abilities then a high quality player like Lomax is definitely worth 600k+"
12 minutes ago
More…