We must sign David Fifita.

As the title says, we must go hard for David Fifita and throw everything at him and make him our number 1 priority. He is going to be one of the games best forwards and we need him. At 19 he is already destroying opposition teams, she he learns the game more he is only going to get better. A player we can build a team around. 

Jessie Ramien would be awesome to replace Jennings as well. Jennings can't be resigned because he offers nothing now. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is easily worth a million these days.  The blokes a game changer if he has a good spine and players around him. He has to move to a whole new country.for the warriors . 

• If klemmer  is worth 800k, then Fifita is easily worth a million.  

• Yes. But the Fong is WRONG.

We need a front rower or two . Second rower and a gun centre.

• Chuck anyone told they are wrong  by you should feel very confident in life. 

• And an unlimited salary cap it seems....

• He was unreal last night.  That said, I don't think we will have the dollars to match the Broncos who will mysteriously be able to retain him aliong with all of their other upgrades.

• This reply was deleted.
      • I agree.  The Clubs position on TPA's is ludicrous.  How can a Club without TPA's compete with one that has them.  That is simply coomon sense.

• While I generally don't like the idea of signing a forward to a million dollar contract, Fifita would be one of the exceptions. I don't think the Eels are missing to much in the way of players at all. If Evans can keep up his current form, Fifita and our current crop of youngsters would be more than enough. Fifita is exactly the kind of forward the Eels need and they should be getting ready to open up the cheque book for him.

I don't think he will want to leave the Bronc's so short of it being a really good offer, I think it will be a hard task. If I were the Eels I wouldn't be concerned about the Warriors out bidding them as very few players want to go to New Zealand unless they are from New Zealand. It is more about the Eels would have to be offer more than any other club in Australia to get him and close to what the Warriors were offering if they put in a large offer.

At 19 years of age and the way he is playing, the Eels need to open up this war chest they allegedly have and make an offer he simply cannont turn down.

• We need this monster in our squad. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I reckon this current side might just beat Manly next week such is the Jekyll and Hyde nature of this squad.
BA will be the headliner this week so expect a lift from the players to delay his ass pounding."
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Luckily for us our defense is the 2nd worst in the comp, equal with the Titans and only better than the Rabbits.
Oh how the mighty have fallen."
5 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I dated a cousin of blaizes, seen him play a lot of footy before nsw cup. The kid can play, if he doesn't get fucked around by ba he will be a good future player. 
You are spot on, keep rewarding mediocre and they will get lazier and lazier. Half…"
11 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Also Burt to this day shocks me he never got a rep call up. "
16 minutes ago
More…