Warriors seeking immediate release of Nuikore!

According to the mole, Warriors are now seeking that Nuikore be released to them for next season.  Don't have time to post a link, if someone else can.

May free up some cash to keep Papalii, as much as I don't want Marata gone.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He did?!?!

Wow, he's more talented than we give him credit for. 

• Let him go and give someone who is committed to the club a shot.

Once he signed that Warriors contract, he ceased to be an Eel in my eyes.

• I don't get that. Burton just won a Premiership after signing elsewhere. 

• Big difference. 

Burton is a quality half/backline player and Niukore is a bench 2nd rower/front rower.

Losing Niukore won't make as much of a difference to us as we are well stocked with Forwards.

• Disagree. Burton wasn't even playing first grade when he signed with the Dogs. He was a reserve fill-in for injury. Turns out he ended up playing a very pivotal role in their 2021 campaign. Niukore could be crucial for us in 2022. Why deliberately weaken our squad? 

• 100%, Penrith don't let there talent go until there ready for it to go

• I think Niukore is more than just a bench forward, he has been very underrated by the club.

• Disagree. Niukore is an outstanding edge forward who can play in the centres and middle when needed. He has speed, aggression and a never-say-die attitude (something that Lane and Matterson don't appear to posess)

• I am not saying he isn't a quality forward. 

What I am saying is we are well stocked with forwards so it wouldn't be to hard to fill the gap.

Realistically BA prefers to use him as a bench forward instead of in the 2nd row.

For that reason we have guys who can come in on the bench to fill that position. 

I know he is a stand out edge forward but that's not where BA tends to play him.

If we let him go early and got a back or a half in a player swap, would people be more agreeable to let him go early?

• You're assuming he's not committed to the Eels in 2022

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Asomua may not be speedy but he would be that workhorse out the back we are lacking. He suits how BA wants to play, he would help those forwards. I would try hard to get Savage, i know it is a pipe dream but desperation can hit, Asomua can replace…"
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Where did I say he's shit. Don't put words in my mouth to suit your narrative. I said the opinion is he's overrated .  I tend to agree. At no point does that mean I think he's " shit ".  I think he's a protected species and avoids critisisim due to…"
2 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Three club Swap.
Lomax Eels
Mooney Dragons
Sanders Raiders
good for everyone. "
5 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"It would be a perfect trade for us, I would be so happy with that. Savage and Lomax in the same backline would be unreal. See what happens, hopefully a phone call to staurt has already been made"
7 minutes ago
More…