Waqa Blake.

Does anyone know any more about the Penrith Panthers centre Waqa Blake arriving at the Parramatta eels before the June 30 deadline ?. 

Reports on the sunday footy show with Sterlo and the journo's is the he will be gone by the deadeline.

But is he coming to the Parramatta. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is currently under contract for 4 years at 800 k a year would you want to take that over.

• Well Gus left them a parting gift.

• lol

• While talking about Penriff players.....is there any chance we will get RCG as well?  It’s obvious he is not all that happy there and there was talk about a possible move for him over to us???????

• He would be a good acquisition but again he is on a 5 year deal and big coin.

• Use the dosh to buy another 9 and a big brute mobile 8/10 because we already have enough talent in the backs to score more than we leak and we will go deep into this years finals. We do not need Waqa Blake for this season - we just need another 8/10 or two if we can't get another quality 9 before 1st July. 

• We only have one top 30 position free.

• Is Mannah not going now? 

Who has taken up Kyser's spot? 

We currently have 29 spots taken so at best we have 3 spots and two if Mannah is not going.  

What has changed bro? 

•  

Parramatta Eels 2019 squad list

Author: parraeels.com.au
          Timestamp: Fri 2 Nov 2018, 01:51 PM

The Parramatta Eels 2019 NRL Squad:
          Daniel Alvaro, Nathan Brown, Andrew Davey, Kane Evans, Blake Ferguson, Bevan French, David Gower, Clinton Gutherson, Josh Hoffman, George Jennings, Michael Jennings, Oregon Kaufusi, Shaun Lane, Greg Leleisiuao, Manu Ma'u, Tim Mannah, Tepai Moeroa, Mitchell Moses, Marata Niukore, Corey Norman, Junior Paulo, Kaysa Pritchard, Jaeman Salmon, Maika Sivo, Will Smith, Ray Stone, Brad Takairangi, Peni Terepo

Parramatta Eels Development Players*:
          Dylan Brown, Reed Mahoney, Stefano Utoikamanu

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"I would not have known but someone pointed out that our record was pretty good for the game the following week.....i.e. for all the positives I think the game is worthwhile. with the clincher being the sponsorship.....I am not sure if it is widely…"
49 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"A fit and firing Sivo is miles ahead of any other winger we have at the club.
 Let's hope he gets back ro his damaging best."
58 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Bang on Al"
1 hour ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can…"
2 hours ago
More…