Vote!

Should Super be a mod?

Just a simple yes or no will do. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO!

• Fong for mod
  • Why shouldn't he be a mod? On here a fair bit and wants to do it so why not? Don't see many other people putting there hand up for it.
  • I’d clean up this shit hole
    • You need to start by wiping you're own ass and stop talking shit 24/7
      • Tell me what happened brad, why you so cranky? I think it’s more like sad brad. Cmon you can tell a fellow unicorn.

• Yes

• Yes, this blog probably isn't go as you planned is it?

• Which Super? Isnt there more than 1? Superannuation, Superman, Supernova, Superwoman, etc...... Can you clarify?As far as I can see none of the Supers on here have done anything wrong to not warrant being a moderator. Its not an easy job and one that is done for free. They do the best they can and thats all that can be expected.

• M

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
4 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
17 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I didn't say classy, I said expensive 
2020 I don't believe Chambers was at the Storm, Olam was on his first cheap contract out of the Qcup and Brenko Lee was also cheap 
Latrell and Manu weren't on huge money, not back then. They were still on…"
26 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think we need to find a winger not a centre. I just don't see how signing Lomax helps with our long term planning of the club. If Talagi does well at 5/8 we will want him to play centre when Moses is back or at a minimum play him at 14. However by…"
29 minutes ago
More…