Vote!

Should Super be a mod?

Just a simple yes or no will do. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO!

• Fong for mod
  • Why shouldn't he be a mod? On here a fair bit and wants to do it so why not? Don't see many other people putting there hand up for it.
  • I’d clean up this shit hole
    • You need to start by wiping you're own ass and stop talking shit 24/7
      • Tell me what happened brad, why you so cranky? I think it’s more like sad brad. Cmon you can tell a fellow unicorn.

• Yes

• Yes, this blog probably isn't go as you planned is it?

• Which Super? Isnt there more than 1? Superannuation, Superman, Supernova, Superwoman, etc...... Can you clarify?As far as I can see none of the Supers on here have done anything wrong to not warrant being a moderator. Its not an easy job and one that is done for free. They do the best they can and thats all that can be expected.

• M

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
41 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…