Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??

Matteson will be back in this Friday's game against the Dragons.

Who drops out ?

Khafusi 

Stone

Evan's

Davey 

Vote now 1.

It's going to be our strongest team to date and the team have a full roster..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Khafusi

• Stone

• Well for starters you can narrow it down to Davey or Stone. Arguments for both. Different players and positions Stone is a middle forward / hooker and Davey is a second rower who I'm sure could spend some limited time at centre if absolutely required. You'd have to think BA is gonna pick Stone.

• As much as I think Davey is a legend, unfortunately I think he will drop out. Stones hits on the weekend was next level, and im not particularly a ray stone fan atm but he deserves to be there, kaufusi didnt have his best game, but his our future so he definitely needs to be in the team as much as possible.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No. Who's an second. What's on 1 st

• Well who's left right out

• Rahbish Binnie

• Stone for mine. I like what Davey brings. Lots of energy, zero errors and zero missed tackles.

• Why do we have to vote? Is BA taking a survey?

• This is a fan forum. This is the shit we do. It's our way of pretending we are important.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…