Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??

Matteson will be back in this Friday's game against the Dragons.

Who drops out ?

Khafusi 

Stone

Evan's

Davey 

Vote now 1.

It's going to be our strongest team to date and the team have a full roster..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Khafusi

• Stone

• Well for starters you can narrow it down to Davey or Stone. Arguments for both. Different players and positions Stone is a middle forward / hooker and Davey is a second rower who I'm sure could spend some limited time at centre if absolutely required. You'd have to think BA is gonna pick Stone.

• As much as I think Davey is a legend, unfortunately I think he will drop out. Stones hits on the weekend was next level, and im not particularly a ray stone fan atm but he deserves to be there, kaufusi didnt have his best game, but his our future so he definitely needs to be in the team as much as possible.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No. Who's an second. What's on 1 st

• Well who's left right out

• Rahbish Binnie

• Stone for mine. I like what Davey brings. Lots of energy, zero errors and zero missed tackles.

• Why do we have to vote? Is BA taking a survey?

• This is a fan forum. This is the shit we do. It's our way of pretending we are important.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Win comfortably. "
1 minute ago
Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"What i take from this story with BA, is that BA plans to be here long term? "
18 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"To forward heavy and relying on the power game.
This is why we will never win a premiership with BA coaching. 
He hasn't adapted to how the game has changed. Not sure if it's stubbornness or he has no idea how to run a different game plan but enough…"
19 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"My thoughts exactly. "
38 minutes ago
More…