Very Proud and Happy DAD

Want to congratulate my son for his achievements at the National Futsal Champs this week. They have just progressed to the grand final tomorrow to hopefully win and be crowned national champions. He has scored 6 goals in the tournament and that includes the 3 goals he got today in the semi final. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations mate. You sound like you were having a tough time of late. The young bloke sounds like he is made of the right stuff. Good luck in the gf
  • Congratulations on your son’s achievements. You must be a proud dad :)

• Well done to him! Must be a proud dad! 

• Yeh that's great mate...I hope every member on this site does a blog when there kid doesn't shit the bed.

• My son finished runner up in the nationals and was second top goal scorer for the tournament

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
21 minutes ago
Jake replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Could it be Maika to make way for Lomax.
Round 4 deadline. Maika suspended until round 4. Hmmm"
24 minutes ago
Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
1 hour ago
More…