U19 State of Origin

Other then Larry Muagututia  on the bench for NSW do we have any other representation across both teams.   Further how important a rep team is this for future NRL talent.

What is the coversion rate of an SG Ball player to consistent NRL player in a 30 man squad I wonder ??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do we have any players? 

• Larry Muagututia only one,. 

• If the NRL had a rookie draft, these guys would be the top prospects for this years draft class. 
    There's some quality talent out there. 

• Trey Mooney No:13 is a Parramatta Junior but let go. Went to Canberra

• Well done pathways team.  Almost last in flegg congratulations pathways club 

• Not a bad game, i remember when brissy claimed that a womens NRLW team would beat the under 19 mens team.

I still cant see it happening.

• Muagututia looks good.

• Pezet looks very good

• Pity he's not at the club his old man was at, he looks the absolute goods, his talent sticks out like dogs balls.

He probbly realised Jake was here and he's never get a crack.

• Pezet was a Knights junior before Melbourne snapped him up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…