U19 State of Origin

Other then Larry Muagututia  on the bench for NSW do we have any other representation across both teams.   Further how important a rep team is this for future NRL talent.

What is the coversion rate of an SG Ball player to consistent NRL player in a 30 man squad I wonder ??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do we have any players? 

• Larry Muagututia only one,. 

• If the NRL had a rookie draft, these guys would be the top prospects for this years draft class. 
    There's some quality talent out there. 

• Trey Mooney No:13 is a Parramatta Junior but let go. Went to Canberra

• Well done pathways team.  Almost last in flegg congratulations pathways club 

• Not a bad game, i remember when brissy claimed that a womens NRLW team would beat the under 19 mens team.

I still cant see it happening.

• Muagututia looks good.

• Pezet looks very good

• Pity he's not at the club his old man was at, he looks the absolute goods, his talent sticks out like dogs balls.

He probbly realised Jake was here and he's never get a crack.

• Pezet was a Knights junior before Melbourne snapped him up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, I thought it was Barrett who recently admitted: "we know Dylan is not an out and out halfback". Arthur never seemed to admit it as candidly as Barrett did - rather calling out everybody around Dylan (who Arthur said was doing a great job at…"
2 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"It's weird how Brad keeps calling Dylan an out and out halfback. Because Dylan played 7 in 20s and Cup before he debuted and while his running game was obvious, he was tasked with getting the side around the park. And that 20s side made a grand…"
12 minutes ago
Jim Muir replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"An amazing post. Thank you. It's great to get such a comprehensive and well reasoned analysis to chew over. I hope the Parra powers that be have read it and are mulling over the calls to action that need to be addressed - otherwise we could be a…"
15 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Could be as good as the big brother apparently. "
16 minutes ago
More…