U19 State of Origin

Other then Larry Muagututia  on the bench for NSW do we have any other representation across both teams.   Further how important a rep team is this for future NRL talent.

What is the coversion rate of an SG Ball player to consistent NRL player in a 30 man squad I wonder ??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do we have any players? 

• Larry Muagututia only one,. 

• If the NRL had a rookie draft, these guys would be the top prospects for this years draft class. 
    There's some quality talent out there. 

• Trey Mooney No:13 is a Parramatta Junior but let go. Went to Canberra

• Well done pathways team.  Almost last in flegg congratulations pathways club 

• Not a bad game, i remember when brissy claimed that a womens NRLW team would beat the under 19 mens team.

I still cant see it happening.

• Muagututia looks good.

• Pezet looks very good

• Pity he's not at the club his old man was at, he looks the absolute goods, his talent sticks out like dogs balls.

He probbly realised Jake was here and he's never get a crack.

• Pezet was a Knights junior before Melbourne snapped him up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Why would he want to come here this year?, the dragons are an outside chance of playing finals footy this year, the eels are looking like wooden spooners. 
Prepare yourselves people,  if we get lapped again this week we will be fighting to avoid the…"
4 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"So is coach Flanagan."
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Nah! he's just a naughty boy!"
18 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Yeah"
28 minutes ago
More…