Replies

• Joey full time...?

Hey..?

• Thanks Chief  I enjoyed that and it has helped me focus a bit more on the coming season. I hope they have a good start to the season.BA seems to say the right things to the players---however, it's all in the doing that counts. I feel like a little kid again with the anticipation of how it all goes.

• Just not when we  play Newcastle 

• Yeah cynical me agrees eggman. And then there’s vs nephew’s game last year too kinda wonder how difficult those in that position would be made to feel about allegiances. Say flanno potentially coaching against his son etc. 

•  Good to see Joey as part of the team structure. I hope Rankin gets a run in the top grade.

• Yes Mont's I don't know much about Rankin. I liked what I  saw but would like to see more. The next trial I will try and focus on players who show some smarts around timing and an ability to set up well judged expansive style of ball movement. Hopefully Rankin has another shot 

• Joey's not full time, but he is more involved this year given the lack of a bubble.

• Was that Hindmarsh next to him ?

• He's going to lift our halves to the next level one of them for dally m

• Joey looked real intersted in what BA was saying

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…