Replies

• Love it

• Oh geez I’ll play kelly mcgillis if it helps
      Lol and I am a kelly
      Or goofy meg if need be

• Hell yeah always been a meg fan lol. 

• You are a Kelly? As in your last name, like Ned Kelly? Was Ned your great great grandfather?

• Nah like kelly bundy 

• Kick The Tires And Light The Fires!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
24 seconds ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Bennett will clean out whoever he feels is finished or will not buy in. Matterson would be target number 1.
Ofahengaue for example he has coached before so he knows what he can do. RCG would love him, as would Carty and Hopgood. Lane could be one…"
1 minute ago
Will 5150 replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Sadly, we are absolutely back to an embarrassing footy side... but even worse, we're an embarrassing side that is made up of many big names, big salaries and big reputations. Our best... the collective of big names, big paychecks, big reputations,…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
3 minutes ago
More…