The Wizard

Does anyone on here know where our long time member, Wizard's Sleeve is?

He's a valuable member on here and funny as fark.

Anyone?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think it must be because of the rabid pinko pc unemployed green fascist cucked sjw leftie scum and the way they deride and insult the salt of the earth dish washing employed proper values rational thinking right wingers. That's not very inviting. Come back Wiz, we lefty scum promise to be better behaved, more civil and open hearted, less judgemental, and to accept with a smile whatever is said. We are not worthy. Please save the site. From us. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Oh yeah, arrogant pricks too. Thanks for reminding me Poppa ... but you know I already knew that, right? Hahahaha stab-myself-in-the-eye funny

• Ya know, Slugg, I knew if you came on board with the songs you would trip yourself up.
                      The Fool on the Hill is McCartney's song about a person who appears to act foolish but his foolish ways in fact display great wisdom. 

Thanks, Slugg. Compliment accepted! I dare you to reply. 

• Wa, wa wa, Slugg. You act like a troll, take pot shots, and then when I tell you to stick it, you cry about it. You're free not to associate with me. Though I'm wondering how you missed that was the point?

• Its the exact other way around Daz, you take pot shots at Sluggy, he defends himself and you cry victim, as you always do.

• All it takes to get to your view, Snake, is that a rock once skimmed the earth and left the dinosaurs and we now live in that alternate reality and what you said matches it. Thx for the reminder 

• Most full on lefties are also morbidly obese - you left that bit out Daz. I'm talking about the girls - they're generally massive rigs who dye thier hair some bright shade of red, green or blue to distract us from the fact that Stretch Armstrong wouldn't be able to get his arms around their massive waists. And all that shit in their faces - nose rings, piercings - what the feck is the resoning in trying to make an already ugly head even uglier?. Tattoos - what is the rationale behind sticking feminine butterfly and dolphin tattoos on frumpy, soft, pastey, dimpley obese tuck shop arms or a back with more rolls than a baker's shop - who the feck want's to be looking at that?

And why do all these fat lefty chicks have really, really skinny boyfriends with chicken wing arms, sunken chests and legs like a flamingo? It's pretty clear that their gals are hogging all the carbs and protein. Only lesbian leftiers let their partners have food. It's an outrage.

#skinny male lives matter too.

• Kram, you forget that we blind dumb wannabe-stateless arts-degreed thus poor lefties are also total egaliatarian wankers. We'll fuck anything. Hell we'd even fuck you. Not Snake, as even we have standards, but when they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well remember we're blind so it's all good. 
        #freelove

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I agree HKF. Cause going into 2025, you need to sack him or extend him. It is not good to have a coach off contract going into a year, especially with so many players off-contract. They would want to know who the coach will be before signing. Issue…"
3 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad 
Brad needs to live by the old ABC - Attitude Behaviours Consequences 
Attitude is the result of the behaviours you display and the consequences for those behaviours.
There must be consequences for poor behaviours (eg - not completing tackles,…"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Well said Bup. Had someone comment to me that no point blaming the coach when they forget how to tackle. I replied so it is all the players? He said they should know this. Right so if they should know it, why have a coach? Save money and let them do…"
10 minutes ago
"Well that's what he sounded like, a man trying to save his job."
11 minutes ago
More…