The Wizard

Does anyone on here know where our long time member, Wizard's Sleeve is?

He's a valuable member on here and funny as fark.

Anyone?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those grubby lefty chicks are falling over themselves to get a date from me Daz, id rather fuck a meat grinder.

• By Kram's description they ARE meat grinders. Go for it Snake. Report back. Waiting. Breathlessly. 

• Lol - fuck a meat grinder hahaha

• LOL - same. They get all nervous and twitchy around me then start batting their eyelids and get flirty. It's like being courted by a hippo.

I'm onto them though - they see a bloke in a suit and they think it's a ticket to get their hecs debt paid. Obviously any imbecile that wastes years at uni getting some sort of humanities degree is never gonna earn anywhere near the threshold where they would actually have to pay for their "education".

Actually - I believe the Uni's are seriously considering dropping humanities - about fecking time. This could be a watershed year in the future of our great nation :)

• Oh Kram, you're being too kind. We all know what a nice guy you are and thus we all know you're too polite to turn down their advances. Right wingers live by the mantra of rewarding risk taking, so we know when the hippos come knocking you're not going to dissuade the risky move to court such a fine (suited) catch. You're really a humanitarian at heart, and like all Centre-rights, you approve of a good deal, so we know it's a smokescreen this anti-humanities thing, as all those unemployed desperate humanities grads need to pay their HECS so they grovel to the powerful suited people. Like they should. 

• LOL, Daz you disappoint me mate. Surely a man of your intellect has heard of the Tower Of Love. You see, these fat heaps are a 3 (maybe a 2, or 1) whereas  I'm a 9 - a hard 9. It simply can't and would never happen - it's the 6th law of physics.

This is where the lefties tend to fall down, they shy away from dealing with undeniable realities.

• Kram, you got me there. I had not factored in your innate hotness. I apologize for having disappointed you. To try to make it up to you, though as a disconnected from reality leftie I know I'm not truly worthy, I offer my counseling services. You see eith Slugg how compassionate I can be and I want to extend that to you. We don't need exotic 6th laws, just plain old terrestrial theory of magnetism. Opposites attract. A positively charged particle like your wholesome right wing self will of course attract the negatively charged always-complaining-about-something leftie, so those 3's and 2's are going to be gunning for you like dung beetles to a big hard 9 turd. You will need my help. Only a negatively charged leftie like myself can physically repel them for you. 
                  And there we have it. We have established a suitable detente of social utility left to right. With my help, you will be able to float free in the plasma, unburdened by the weight (shall we say) of expectations of our material world. A right wing electron with maybe just the nuclear force for company, and we know radiation is good for everyone. Problem solved. Thank me later. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
3 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
More…