The Wizard

Does anyone on here know where our long time member, Wizard's Sleeve is?

He's a valuable member on here and funny as fark.

Anyone?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He doesn't make reference to parents but you do grub and you do it all the time , you would bombard Super with emails if snake mafe reference to your parents. 

• Ha ha. I'm pretty sure we could find such references Fong. Do you have any pixy dust spare?

Besides, if Snake wants to get into a slanging match about my father, I reckon I would cheer him on and ask for some tips. 

• Ive never once bought your family into it Daz lol, Fongs exactly right, you can learn from me Daz, i just let these things roll as banter, whilst you would be throwing around banning threats lol

• So what you're saying Fong is that Snake magically toes some line of respect? Is Snake the victim, Fong?

• Snake, myself and 98% of the members on here  don't bring family members into any hostilities but evidently you do which is not surprising. 

• LOL. Why don't you share your version of how cuck jokes and housing commission jokes, just to name two, avoid "family". 
                    Please feel free to explain how you two are actually the shining lights of civility on the site. It's interesting to watch your reactions when the shoe is on the other foot

• Two things Professor Daft you need to cease doing

1.  Lower your consumption of red cordial , it plays havoc with your system; and

2. Stop doona diving so you can inhale your own Dutch ovens, only bad things will come from that my boy 

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R48KMbOOR-A

• 6729363688?profile=RESIZE_400x

• LMFAO - I just read the entire blog from start to finish - Ole Wiz certainly does have influence when he isn't even here but is the cause of a chyt fight.

Onya Wiz, you win again.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"CE I can give you a good doctor for dementia, he has done wonders for me. I can now remember what I had for breakfast, but can't remember the last time I had sex.... I think I'm a virgin..... then again Wiz did invite me to his place for sleep overs…"
7 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Why not??.....It's a bloody good feed the Chinese at Canterbury Leagues..."
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I can see Lomax situation being like Moses, where he came to Parra to improve as a player and money is not a factor. I really don't think Lomax is leaving for a big pay day, i think there are a whole bunch of reasons for him wanting to leave. This…"
20 minutes ago
Avon Barksdale posted a discussion
Graham Annesley has conceded a controversial obstruction call that cost Roosters star Joey Manu a fair try against the Panthers was wrong. The NRL head of football has wasted no time conceding that video referee Chris Butler failed to use the…
37 minutes ago
More…