The Wizard

Does anyone on here know where our long time member, Wizard's Sleeve is?

He's a valuable member on here and funny as fark.

Anyone?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How ???? Lmfao 

• Carlo, Wiz likes the broader ranger of blogs/topics, not just Footy.

• Well at least I'm still here :)

• This reply was deleted.
  • He's the best!!!!! I'm sure that Wiz is still around don't worry.

Im sure he's checking in weekly but he's probably just bored with the content or can't be bothered replying to some of the bullshit he reads on here lately.

This site was certainly better with his input.

Not only his though, people like Tentonz, Rider, tele1, Al Hunt, Top Dawg, and Darkie are missed too.

Heck even 60s, Miatch, Rowdy, 40/20 and Eyeballs - that was a joke...

Wish they'd all come back....

• You're not wrong about Darkie being a character Mick, he use to give it to Tony Bongo on this site and when Tony confronted him at a 1 eyed eel Xmas party at parra leagues old Darkie wet himself and ran to the toilets. 

• Yep.

O personally would love it again

• LOL!! Maybe he should come back on and sort a few of us "dumbfucks" out like he did last time he was here. I'm sure he'd be waaaaaaaay too intelligent and quick for the likes of us to handle. I reckon I could chew up and spit out that halfwit quicker than most on here could rub out a wad :)

6718575287?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Lol - that's the plan Pop - I'm playing to his massive ego - trying to lure him back :)

THIS is the year to be on 1EE !

• Invite him back on...

I wouldn't mind smashing him in another debate about some obscure topic.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Cronk mentioned this and it's not what number BA plays DB it is about adapting the game plan around getting the most out of DB.
The coaching failure here is we are still using the same structure as if Moses was still there that is the glaring fault…"
36 seconds ago
HKF replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Don't expect any changes this week accept for maybe sivo back in for Russell.  BA has called the players out and thrown them under the bus, he needs them to reply to save his job. Dead man walking. "
1 minute ago
HKF replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Unfortunately nothing I have seen from the administration of this club gives me any confidence that they will pivot off BA to Bennett.  The most annoying part of this is we need to make the most of the next two to 3 years because we are headed for a…"
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Frank he can deserve it all he likes but if the higher ups aren't or haven't the balls to pull the trigger that's the real issue isn't it."
3 minutes ago
More…