The stage is set

This is all plain to see the nrl is rigged see it's all about money parra sell out there game = $$$$ so parra will be in a gf this year not because of ba but nrl pre planned before the season kicks off they set who has to be in the gf 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is the worse blog trying to discredit what BA has done with the team to get them where they are.

The NRL doesn't decide results.  The refs are not corrupt they are just extremely bad at their job as they are coached into going into games with pre conceived ideas of how many penalties to blow, and to watch some players or teams closely according to their reputation

• What's he done 7 years 1 final 2 straights sets 2nd final out first game idiot oh I know what ba has done here he fukn lied no wooden spoon under his belt hey

• Take your meds! This is the most delusional thing I have read in a long time. 

• I would rather watch your site xx 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Coming from a pigs arse time to eat your cud 

• Dickhead.

• Fishbulb or should I say pin dick 

• Nice one dickhead.

• It's definitely rigged but it won't be the Eels in the GF although it would be great! I reckon it's going to be a Roosters vs Raiders GF. 

• Were you saying that before yesterday’s game Monts, or do you just amend your theory after the results? 

If Melbourne had won you would have said, ‘see, Storm favouritism in action’, they lose and so it confirms some other crackpot theory. 

3436680827?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Sandow
2. Blake
3. Norman
4. Sivo
5. Makatoa"
40 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"Maybe she cooked him some of her apple pie"
41 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"I don't think that's a fair comment. With exceptions to Jennings and Fergo a lot of the players mentioned were developed under Arthur. Moses, Gutho, Papali, RCG, Cartwright, Lane, Hopgood, Niukore  are all better products having played under Arthur.…"
49 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Yep, I must have missed my morning coffee yesterday "
1 hour ago
More…