The Return Of Joey Lussick

I'm of the understanding that Joey Lussick has an NRL get out clause in his contract with St Helens.

During his time filling in I thought he added great service and had some dynamic runs form dummy half.

He'd slot straight back into the team and fit in well with his old team mates.

Would you take him back?
What's your preferred hooker choice with who we currently have?
Who would you like us to get considering we've only put a max $600k value on the Hooker position?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well of who we have preferred choice based on ability is Mahoney and he will be picked unless he leaves or is injured

after that it has to be Rein for now, but would like to see how Hands goes in NSW cup

• I think he means for 2023 mate after reed leaves 

• Oh my apologies

in that case I wouldn't mind Lussick back at all but there some better options, but if Lussick is all that is left then not a bad option

• Yep I agree 

• Go hard for B Smith first and if we fail, which we will considering we only know how to low ball, then bring Lussick back. 
    Some people here are saying that former panthers player is good. I have never seen him play but I wouldn't think much of him considering Kenny was infront of him in the pecking order at panthers. 

• he's younger than Kenny EA and was being talked about as going past him.....pretty good highlights reel on him here.

I understand penrith were surprised and disappointed to lose him, he already has shown excellent vision by coming here LOL

• will smith into number 9

• Will Smith is gone.  He is no longer with the Club.

• ...much to Carlo's dismay

• Play Rein next year then get him back for 23 I thought we went better with him than reed towards the end of the season 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
2 hours ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
2 hours ago
More…