THE PRECIOUS PRINCESS THAT IS ERIN MOALN

It's very clear than we live in a age where being mentally weak and easily offended is something to be proud of , if you are told something that should offend you and you don't react to it you are considered a weirdo .

Erin Molan once again has been in the news basically because the general public just doesn't like her and the same dribbling fools have come out telling everyone what a hard working wonderful woman she is . Every year Molan is in the news because she is being trolled on social media  for one reason or another , we have heaps of women involved in the game that have no issues with being trolled and are well received  yet it always happens to Erin and the question as to why needs to be asked .  

I personally think Moaln is just a ditzy blond who offers nothing at all , Yvonne Sampson makes Erin look like a amateur as do most of the women on Fox . I think one of the reasons people don't like her is what she did to poor old Semi Radrada on the footy show a few years back regarding his domestic violence charge , she got on her soap box and bagged the hell out of semi as if he had been convicted yet when he was found innocent she didn't  even have the decency to apologise or even  acknowledge it so if this is what dribblers call a wonderful woman then I would hate to see what they would class  a bitch of s woman. 

The other thing is how her two bit supporters say Erin is some kind if pioneer in the game because she is a woman , they obvously forget about Debbie Spillane .  Erin killed the footy show from the moment she joined , she is not received well by viewers and it has nothing to do with her being a woman it has everything to do with the the kind of woman she is . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Watch it cousin Fong the PC brigade will want to give it to you .For the record I agree with you so they can give it too me to .but we can always say .the good lord made us say it

• Agreed! Have never forgotten the Semi bagging and stance she took against someone who was yet to be proven guilty! And you are totally correct, she should’ve shown class and public ally apologised profusely to semi with similar gusto she shamed him.

yep Debbie Spillane knew her thing and absolutely was the female pioneer sports presenter, wonder what happened to her? Or was it just a case of not pretty enough?

• Macy I remember as a kid watching the footy on the ABC with Debbie Spillane on Saturday afternoons and she was excellent , she was so switch on that she was always writing for the  SMH and Big league. 

• She was back in the days where there wasn’t maximum outrage interviewing in changerooms and just got on with it...bet she’d have some good changreoom stories to tell :)

• I remember the Debbie Spillane days. While we might remember her as being switched on and having a good knowledge of the game - she still copped a hiding from the establishment (and the fans) and it was a constant battle for acceptance. She fought the good fight but stepped back from the game she loved to report on because of the glass ceiling that was imposed on her. I think she moved into mainstream radio for a while. We also  didn't have social media in those days to make it as relentless as it can be today.

• Debbie was hot. Used to crack a stiffie each time she used to come on that I had to run to the dunny to relefi the tension. Hey I was only 13 that I had to get my girlfriend to pretnd she was Debbie so I can bone her behind the sanddunes...yeah Debbie that hot red head, whatever happened to her? 

• This reply was deleted.
            • I guess I was a dirty little bastard when I was a kid, Poppa. No wonder I had to go to a sex rehab by the time I was fifteen. 'Parramanic, tuck that snake back in!' 

• Yeah Fongie, I remember Debbie Spillane. Great presenter. Classy.

I don't know Erin Molan personally. Some have rated her as great to work with & "professional" such as Gus - but I think you may have some fair points.

She went all tough-ass Xena-Warrior, swinging low-blows, vicious uppercuts and round-houses on Semi & the NRL.

But she has shown a "glass jaw" when criticised by fans. As the victim. It's not just now. There have been other occasions when she's been in tears, quite easily.

The thing is anyone can lodge a AVO and I've seen cases of people, close to me, being lodge bogus AVOs from a woman, seeking revenge and to punish  their ex-partner. One former colleague had the Police apologise to him, saying it was protocol to serve him the AVO. The guy never touched the woman. 

Someone said she apologised to Semi on 2GB radio. I haven't heard it. I would have respected her more if she had the balls to apologise publically - in clear daylight, say on TV. Google "apologises from Erin Molan": there' been some for the Taylor "fat slamming", but nothing I can find on Semi. 

I'm going to give Erin some credit for she's still hanging around and got a new 2GB radio show and got wraps from various people, despite her glass jaw. With plenty of support. Kudos. 

But I'm iffy on her, and rumours are: "she's difficult to work with". Not just Johns who dislikes how she has giggled and talked over him.

I suspect, behind the pseudo-glamorous facade is a multi-faceted complex and not wholly balanced woman. But I may be wrong.

• Macy in fairness to Erin she did apologise to Semi publicly but that does not change the fact that she should never have said it in the first place.

In saying that she was in good company Greenberg and Meninga banned Semi from the Kangaroos. They got it wrong and to my knowledge never apologised. Greenberg also got wrong over DeBelin and Falou 

• When did she apologize to Semi? Provide a link or it never happened 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Gutho will not want to miss a game but perhaps the club just needs to step in and give him a two week break. "
1 minute ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"He was not even named for Reggies in the first place."
4 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Note Talagi is out of the Reggie's side for the Sunday game. Withdrawn due to injury or to avoid injury and he replaces Asi in Round 7?"
9 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Im pretty certain the plan is to play lomax at fullback at some point at a relatively early stage of his contract. Could be next year could be year after "
9 minutes ago
More…