THE PRECIOUS PRINCESS THAT IS ERIN MOALN

It's very clear than we live in a age where being mentally weak and easily offended is something to be proud of , if you are told something that should offend you and you don't react to it you are considered a weirdo .

Erin Molan once again has been in the news basically because the general public just doesn't like her and the same dribbling fools have come out telling everyone what a hard working wonderful woman she is . Every year Molan is in the news because she is being trolled on social media  for one reason or another , we have heaps of women involved in the game that have no issues with being trolled and are well received  yet it always happens to Erin and the question as to why needs to be asked .  

I personally think Moaln is just a ditzy blond who offers nothing at all , Yvonne Sampson makes Erin look like a amateur as do most of the women on Fox . I think one of the reasons people don't like her is what she did to poor old Semi Radrada on the footy show a few years back regarding his domestic violence charge , she got on her soap box and bagged the hell out of semi as if he had been convicted yet when he was found innocent she didn't  even have the decency to apologise or even  acknowledge it so if this is what dribblers call a wonderful woman then I would hate to see what they would class  a bitch of s woman. 

The other thing is how her two bit supporters say Erin is some kind if pioneer in the game because she is a woman , they obvously forget about Debbie Spillane .  Erin killed the footy show from the moment she joined , she is not received well by viewers and it has nothing to do with her being a woman it has everything to do with the the kind of woman she is . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• don’t recall the apology John, but like you are saying most importantly in Semis mind damage to his character was done. (That’s how it felt in all our minds)it sure had an impact on the sharkies crowd that night, pretty disgusting and can’t imagine how the whole thing impacted on semi just wanting to get out of here!

and your right about the effect it had on semi selection.

• Macy the apology I heard her make was on 2GB. It was fairly lengthy and unconditional. I had not watched the Footy show for years so I never heard her rant 

This is a problem with Beatty’s new rule, it does not matter how you spin it they are denying DeBelin the natural justice that all Australians are entitled to. Semi is not the first footy player to have a vexatious claim made against him 

I look at the recent injustice done to John Jarrett the actor after facing a vexatious claim based on something that had happened decades ago with no real evidence. Should not have gone to court 

As a result of this court case he has not worked for 2 years. It should have been sorted before he was even named.

In the DeBelin case I am not implying that he is innocent just that he is entitled to his day in court before he has his reputation destroyed 

• Funny what cash can do.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Poppa you are correct again. Also I still struggle to understand why he was ineligible to play SOO.  It is the same with Sivo 

If their allegiance was with NZ it would make sense however Fiji is a tier 2 nation 

• The women on fox all kill it. They are well informed and professional and u can tell are mad leauge fans.

• Correct!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Now that's was a hot shortcake.

• Dead now RIP...

• Yes, this taking offence to anything on social media is farking pathetic and thin skinned. I see Beau Ryan in the papers today backing her up. If Erin didn’t kill the footy show, that wanker sure as hell did.

I’m disgusted by the disgust.

• Grunt's if you and I were as thin skinned as these dopes of today we both would of commited suicide with the shit we have said to each other over the years .  Beau Ryan is the quintessential definition of the old saying " falling on his feet "  how this cock eyed dope got a gig on TV is a disgrace .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Fiddy replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now"
57 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"EA seems to be at the forefront of the juniors and pathways on here.
It definitely feels like the end of the road I mean how many tiimes can a coach call his roster soft.Our roster has been built in the coaches vision and how he wants to play.He…"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I agree HKF. Cause going into 2025, you need to sack him or extend him. It is not good to have a coach off contract going into a year, especially with so many players off-contract. They would want to know who the coach will be before signing. Issue…"
11 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad 
Brad needs to live by the old ABC - Attitude Behaviours Consequences 
Attitude is the result of the behaviours you display and the consequences for those behaviours.
There must be consequences for poor behaviours (eg - not completing tackles,…"
16 minutes ago
More…