The Perth 9’s blog.

Fire up sausage suckers, it’s game day!

Cant wait to watch a very impressive Eels line up tonight in the 9’s. Watching some footy in general will be great.

The pundits have the Eels, Broncos and Sharks as teams most likely to win.

I am really looking forward to seeing Oregon and Stefano get a run and of course Moses as he is very entertaining to watch in this format.

Bring it on..!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Way too conservative in attack there. Yes you need to go forward but it's 9's. You have to ask questions almost every play. That was poor in attack from the Eels. 

• 13 a side game plan in a nines format lol....go BA!!!

Gee I hope this new fitness guru knows his stuff, they looked fucked.

• BA went very heavy on the forwards rotation though . Seemed to have at least 6 on the field at all times. Probably made the team look less fit than it is . 

• To be perfectly honest I thought we looked pretty unfit- we were really under the pump there. 

• Eels send their best team , BA says they are taking it seriously and they lose to the Bulldogs .  

• Wow! One out footy in a 9's comp, stunned with what I just watched. 

• So true ! Great insight. 

• we have a nuclear weapon in Sivo and only gave him the ball once!!!

• Not sure why they are playing him when he will be banned for most of the season

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
20 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
22 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
35 minutes ago
More…