The Parramatta 'Jersey"

Just wondering how everyone preceives  the "New Jersey " to look now after we have made the Semi's and creating a record along the way

with the highest score ever in a Semi Final like we did against the Broncos.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always liked it

• As a jersey it’s ok. But that’s not the Parramatta Eels. The uniform they wore for opening day at the Stadium is Parra through and through. 

• Gees, this has never been discussed at all, like really?  I personally don't like it, I agree with Muttman the opening day jersery or something similar us us, not this plain jane jersey.  That said, who cares if we win.

• This reply was deleted.
      • What campaign Poppa?  All I saw was people that didn't like it expressing their opinion.

• Hate it, the white shorts look garbage too, much prefer the strip we opened the ground with.

• The jersey is and has always been good. It’s one of the historic Parra jerseys that embrace our past.

• Never been a fan but.......if they win the comp it may grow on me

• Frank you need to ease up on the unicorn milk. First you predict a massive blow out score, now you say the jersey may grow on you. Something is not right...

• Haha you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Stay tuned, especially if we beat the Storm this week - there could be a jizz fest on here. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
11 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There's been plenty of talk about Talagi on the bench and how we need 4 forwards. But we've run with 4 forwards there before and it hasn't worked.
In the heat it's more important to control the ball and field position. Which, funnily enough, we've…"
13 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Blaize needs to be taken aside by Dylan Brown and be given a crash course on his tackling style, Dylan has the old style boots and all of Ron Coote , just beautiful to watch."
14 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Now now, BA knows best."
15 minutes ago
More…