The Parramatta 'Jersey"

Just wondering how everyone preceives  the "New Jersey " to look now after we have made the Semi's and creating a record along the way

with the highest score ever in a Semi Final like we did against the Broncos.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always liked it

• As a jersey it’s ok. But that’s not the Parramatta Eels. The uniform they wore for opening day at the Stadium is Parra through and through. 

• Gees, this has never been discussed at all, like really?  I personally don't like it, I agree with Muttman the opening day jersery or something similar us us, not this plain jane jersey.  That said, who cares if we win.

• This reply was deleted.
      • What campaign Poppa?  All I saw was people that didn't like it expressing their opinion.

• Hate it, the white shorts look garbage too, much prefer the strip we opened the ground with.

• The jersey is and has always been good. It’s one of the historic Parra jerseys that embrace our past.

• Never been a fan but.......if they win the comp it may grow on me

• Frank you need to ease up on the unicorn milk. First you predict a massive blow out score, now you say the jersey may grow on you. Something is not right...

• Haha you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Stay tuned, especially if we beat the Storm this week - there could be a jizz fest on here. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"We sign another 1 or 2 Wingers for 2025 unless Sivo comes up and performs. I do fear it is a Brown, French and Mannah situation where they were dropped and never came back, besides Brown for the GF. Only one that got dropped that got back was Waqa…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo at his best is the best Winger we have. One average season makes a good player dreadful to many, once he leaves i bet people will say how bad he was yet is close to being only the 4th player in club history to notch up 100 tries. His form has…"
5 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Unless we get injuries, I don't see Sivo playing first grade for Parramatta ever again. He was found out how many times by Canberra? 4-5 times?. With Lomax coming next year it places his spot in the team further in doubt. I know he is contracted…"
32 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"That just shows what a low bar we have for wingers at the club."
38 minutes ago
More…