The Parramatta 'Jersey"

Just wondering how everyone preceives  the "New Jersey " to look now after we have made the Semi's and creating a record along the way

with the highest score ever in a Semi Final like we did against the Broncos.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always liked it

• As a jersey it’s ok. But that’s not the Parramatta Eels. The uniform they wore for opening day at the Stadium is Parra through and through. 

• Gees, this has never been discussed at all, like really?  I personally don't like it, I agree with Muttman the opening day jersery or something similar us us, not this plain jane jersey.  That said, who cares if we win.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Hate it, the white shorts look garbage too, much prefer the strip we opened the ground with.

• The jersey is and has always been good. It’s one of the historic Parra jerseys that embrace our past.

• Never been a fan but.......if they win the comp it may grow on me

• Frank you need to ease up on the unicorn milk. First you predict a massive blow out score, now you say the jersey may grow on you. Something is not right...

• Haha you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Stay tuned, especially if we beat the Storm this week - there could be a jizz fest on here. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
23 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
29 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Parra just need to stick to there process and add when we need to.
Lomax has all the potential which to this time is unrealised and that's before talking about money.
Blaize Sanders Penisini AMS you really want to see if these guys are something and…"
36 minutes ago
More…