The Parramatta 'Jersey"

Just wondering how everyone preceives  the "New Jersey " to look now after we have made the Semi's and creating a record along the way

with the highest score ever in a Semi Final like we did against the Broncos.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always liked it

• As a jersey it’s ok. But that’s not the Parramatta Eels. The uniform they wore for opening day at the Stadium is Parra through and through. 

• Gees, this has never been discussed at all, like really?  I personally don't like it, I agree with Muttman the opening day jersery or something similar us us, not this plain jane jersey.  That said, who cares if we win.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Hate it, the white shorts look garbage too, much prefer the strip we opened the ground with.

• The jersey is and has always been good. It’s one of the historic Parra jerseys that embrace our past.

• Never been a fan but.......if they win the comp it may grow on me

• Frank you need to ease up on the unicorn milk. First you predict a massive blow out score, now you say the jersey may grow on you. Something is not right...

• Haha you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Stay tuned, especially if we beat the Storm this week - there could be a jizz fest on here. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to LB's discussion Ky Rodwell released
"He is good under the high ball but offers very little running the ball backhand isn't overly quick.
He is on par with Sivo in those areas but Sivo has a better try scoring strike rate.
He really wouldn't offer us anything we don't already have and…"
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Parramatta Eels enter race for Dragons youngster
"Exactly right.
Potential only gets you so far.
We need quality backs that have played a fair bit of 1st grade NRL not other clubs reserve graders. They could be just as bad as our reserve graders."
10 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Ky Rodwell released
"Really, BEM? I see different. Only for 2-3 years but i just feel Oates has big plays in him compared to what we have. Oates at times can come up with that moment out of nowhere."
14 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Ky Rodwell released
"Oates is really no better than what we currently have.
Lomax, if we could land him would be far better.
As for Rodwell, there were a few on here spouting that he was the future of the club. Lol"
18 minutes ago
More…