The Parramatta GOAT

Time to settle it once and for all. Which Eel will come out on top in 1 Eyed Eel's Parramatta Greatest of All Time competition.

The bracket is below. We will start with two votes each day for the first round. Dropping to one vote per day for the following rounds.

5841642894?profile=RESIZE_930x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Hindmarsh and O'Reilly go through to finish the first round of voting. Today it's a battle of the two biggest names in Eels history. The Mayor Ken Thornett up against four time Premiership winner Peter Sterling.

• And Peter Sterling has galloped out to a handy early lead. Wait til the grey brigade see this...

• Surely it's shades of grey! If you were a kid watching snorky in the 80s chances are you've got some grey going too lol! I know I have...

• Ok Fishy, you got me, I'm about 5% grey. Until I hit 51%, I regard myself as not being grey.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Is it coz you're completely hairless, like one of those weird cats?

• This reply was deleted.
            • Slugg, tell the truth, that's a photo of your left arse cheek isn't it? And by the way, it's quite hairy...

• Excuse me MR Slugg. I just want to let you know I am voting for the Mayor of Parramatta as well.

• No matter whether it's Sluggy's head or his arse-cheek - I'm totally jealous!

• It looks like the old dribblers have responded! The Mayor has surged into the lead...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Troy Wade posted a discussion
No determination - no plan - no friggin idea!
13 seconds ago
HKF replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Sack  BA tonight. I'm done."
14 seconds ago
EA replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Not a single player has done well today. We can't win the ruck with this forward pack speaks volume "
15 seconds ago
Mr Perpetual Motion replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Joey Lussick can go, tooo"
37 seconds ago
More…